Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who love to explore the great outdoors with their humans.
A strong, non-marking Vibram sole offers paw protection on rough or sharp surfaces. Also great for injured paws, use on boats and slippery surfaces, and to give senior dogs more stability.
- Non-marking Vibram® outsole with a new, multi-directional, flexible lug design gives your dog tactile control on rough or unstable terrain
- An adjustable closure strap ensures a customized fit
- A one-piece mud guard enhances the fit and long-term durability of the boot 3M™ reflective details provide low-light visibility from multiple angles
- Tightly woven air mesh keeps dirt and debris out while providing superior ventilation
- Knew-tec synthetic interior grip cuff helps keep boot on paw.
- Running on steep, rough and rocky terrain
- Wet or slippery boat decks
- Hot or cold surfaces such as bitumen, metal, concrete or light snow
- Older dogs with traction problems on tiles or wooden floors
Most dogs have wider front feet than back feet. It's important to us that your dog has the right fit on the right paws. We therefore sell all our boots in pairs, which is also great if your dog loses or damages one boot.
Price includes GST.
Our Grip Trex are available in several fabric colours and eight size widths.
38mm, 44mm, 51mm, 57mm, 64mm, 70mm, 76mm, 83mm.
We dispatch most orders on the same day you place your order. We'll even provide you with a tracking number so you can stalk your postie online. We have several delivery partners and we decide who will be entrusted with your parcel based on weight, size and delivery speed.
Brisbane customers can save money by arranging to pick up their purchase from one of the local markets we attend. Just select "Collect from ...." at the checkout and we will do the rest.
Outside Australia: Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area. See the contact details in the footer of this page.