Is your dog super smart? Do you want to challenge them ? Well, this is the puzzle for you.
Most behavioural problems in dogs are due to boredom. The Dog Twister from Nina Ottosson is a mentally challenging treat puzzle that exercises your dog's brain and helps reduce destructive behaviour like chewing, digging, pacing and excessive barking.
Dog Twister encourages foraging and occupies your dog while they work to unlock the tasty treat compartments by moving one block after another. Great for teaching your dog commands such as wait, find it and stay.
The Dog Twister is:
- Suitable for all dogs, ages and sizes
- Has no removable parts
- Is easy to clean
- Has different degrees of difficulty
- Suitable for wet or dried food
- Great for dogs that love to learn and solve puzzles
- Helps strengthen the bond with your dog
- Add some water and freeze for those hot summer days or just to make the game last longer.
Degree of difficulty: Level 3
How it works:
1) Simply pull out the handles to unlock the panel on each of the 8 compartments and place treats inside
2) Close panels by pushing in handles again
3) Your Dog Twister is now ready to go
4) Start off easy by having the handles already out so your dog only has to slide the panels for the treats
5) Once your dog has mastered the easy version... leave the handles closed and let them turn their brain all the way to 11.
6) When empty, pick it up until next time and don't let them chew it.
Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain.
Supervise when playing, and don't let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together.
Cleaning: To wash your Dog Tornado, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun.
Also look at Treat Maze, Tornado, Challenge Slider, Multipuzzle and Wobble Bowl. All created by Nina Ottosson.
Price includes GST.
The Twister is available in one size only.
Dimensions: 260mm diameter and 45mm height.
We dispatch most orders on the same day you place your order. We'll even provide you with a tracking number so you can stalk your postie online. We have several delivery partners and we decide who will be entrusted with your parcel based on weight, size and delivery speed.
Brisbane customers can save money by arranging to pick up their purchase from one of the local markets we attend. Just select "Collect from market" at the checkout and we will do the rest.
Outside Australia: Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area. See the contact details in the footer of this page.