The Goo-eez Ultras Dog Boots are the ultimate performance boot.
Created from 3 layers of high performance material:
- Patented form-fitting gel that acts as a glove for extreme comfort
- Rib stretch fabric that stretches up to 3 times its size and provides better mobility
- Anti-skid sole that provides superior shock absorption and protection from harsh ground and debris.
Goo-eez comes in packs of two, so you can get the best fit for larger front paws and smaller back paws.
Goo-eez are 100% waterproof, ensuring your dogs paws stay clean and protected.
An added benefit is a reflective logo, so your dog and their boots are easier to see in the dark.
Goo-eez can be put on your dogs paws in three different ways.
- The Container Method. They are sold in a special container to aid in application. Roll the sleeve of the boot around the top of the container. With your dog facing you, place their paw into the container/boot and roll the sleeve up onto their paw, ensuring that the dogs claws are all the way inside the boot.
- The Squish method. Insert two index and middle fingers on either side of the boot, using your thumbs. Squish down so you see the inside bottom of the boot as you would for a pair of human socks. Face your dog, stretch boot’s opening to its maximum and insert the dog’s front paw with a top-down approach. Continue to shimmy the boot until the paw is fully covered and smooth out the rest of the boot until it covers the lower leg entirely. Make sure to adjust the boot until you ensure that boot slide all the way to the front of paw. Repeat on all other paws.
- Roll the top of the dog boot onto itself until you reach the back of the sole. Face your dog, stretch boot’s opening to its maximum and insert the dog’s front paw with a top-down approach. Continue to shimmy the boot until the paw is fully covered and then roll up the rest of the boot until it covers the lower leg entirely. Make sure to adjust the boot until you ensure that boot slide all the way to the front of paw. Repeat on all other paws.
- To remove boots, simply roll down and pull off.
Before first use, turn the boot inside out and rinse under lukewarm water, then dry gently with a cloth. This maximises the grip on your dog's paws.
Care after use: Clean after every use according to first use instructions above. If soiled, hand wash with warm water inside out. Do not machine wash. Hang to dry.
Price includes GST.
Measure the length of your dogs paw from where it touches the ground to in front of the longest claw while the dog is standing. Repeat for back paws to ensure the right size for all paws.
Measurement relates to the length of the foot.
2XS - 2.5cm
XS - 3.5cm
S - 4.5cm
M - 5.5cm
L - 6.5cm
XL - 7.5cm
2XL - 8.5cm
We dispatch most orders on the same day you place your order. We'll even provide you with a tracking number so you can stalk your postie online. We have several delivery partners and we decide who will be entrusted with your parcel based on weight, size and delivery speed.
Brisbane customers can save money by arranging to pick up their purchase from one of the local markets we attend. Just select "Collect from ....." at the checkout and we will do the rest.
Outside Australia: Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area. See the contact details in the footer of this page.