The umbrella features a stylish canopy and a silkscreen of the dog silhouette on each of the eight sections. Its large size and length means that not only do you keep yourself and your friend (furry or not) dry, the closed umbrella can double up as a walking stick (or whacking stick).
• A 14 mm steel shaft for extra strength and rigidity
• Powdercoated black for rust resistance
• A rubberised crook handle for a comfortable grip
• 99% sunscreen protection and endorsed by the USA Cancer Council
• An automatic opening mechanism with a heavy duty spring for durability
• Fibreglass ribs for an extraordinary degree of wind resistance not found on typical umbrellas made with metal ribs
• Black plastic tip which dulls the effect of poking yourself (or other people)
• 190 thread count polyester with waterproof and UV coating
• Opens to a full 120cm arc
• Velcro strap for easy opening and closing
• Each breed has a unique colour combination
These umbrellas are so cool you will be fighting each other to walk the dog in the rain.
Brisbane customers can save money by arranging to pick up their purchase from one of the local markets we attend. Just select "Collect from market" at the checkout and we will do the rest.
Outside Australia: Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area. See the contact details in the footer of this page.