Pets and humans need fresh water to survive so anything we can do to encourage regular drinking helps rehydration all year not just in the warmer months. This will not just help regulate their temperature but will also prevent urinary issues and trips to the vet.
Water fountains for pets are available in four options.
Small Raindrop Ceramic fountain has a 1.8 litre capacity which is ideal for small or medium size dogs, cats or multipet households.
Small Raindrop stainless steel fountain has a 1.8 litre capacity with the strength and elegance of stainless steel.
Big Max Large is a beautiful stainless steel fountain that allows water to gently cascade from the top bubble to the generous 3.78 litre bowl below.
- Fresh, circulating water increases your pet's drive for hydration
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet
- Reduces time refilling with large capacity, available in either 3.7 Litre or 1.7 Litre sizes Dishwasher safe, stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning
- Using stainless steel bowls help to protect your pets from bacterial infection
- 1.8 metre power cable with Australian plug
- Charcoal filter included
- Easy to clean and re-assemble
- Dishwasher safe (not the pump or electrical bits obviously)
Watch this video to find out more about these drinking fountains.
Big Max Large Ceramic 3.78 litre
Raindrop Large Stainless Steel 3.78 litre
Raindrop Small Ceramic 1.7 litre
Raindrop Small Stainless Steel 1.7 litre Replaceable charcoal filters are also available
Brisbane customers can save money by arranging to pick up their purchase from one of the local markets we attend. Just select "Collect from market" at the checkout and we will do the rest.
Outside Australia: Please contact us for the shipping rates to your area. See the contact details in the footer of this page.